This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa] Add ``Maintenance Commands'' appendix
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:04:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa] Add ``Maintenance Commands'' appendix
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1020117093451.13091D-100000@is>
> On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>> Attached is a revised patch. It moves the ``maint info breakpoints''
>> and adds a reference. it appears to work with texinfo 4.0*, texi2html
>> (1.64) and pdftex. How does it look?
> Looks fine.
Ok, I've checked it in.
>> Regarding a switch to ``makeinfo --html'' I think I'll put it on hold.
>> I gave it a quick trial but tripped up on two points: I couldn't figure
>> out where exactly it was putting the generated files (it wanted a
>> gdb.html/ directory but put only index.html in it)
> That's a bug in 4.0d; fixed in the next pretest that should be
> available shortly (I'm told by the Texinfo maintainer).