This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: patch to robustify gnuv3_rtti_type
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:38:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: patch to robustify gnuv3_rtti_type
- References: <3C49D9DF.email@example.com>
On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 12:41:03PM -0800, Per Bothner wrote:
> Ok to check in? This doesn't fix the real problem, which is that
> gcj produces vtables that aren't properly abi-compliant. Hopefully,
> we'll fix that. But for now, let's at least prevent gdb from crashing.
> * gnu-v3-abi.c (gnuv3_rtti_type): Guard that vtable_symbol_name
> isn't NULL, which can happen with some gcj3.0-produced code.
OK for now. I'll see if we can cope with the vtables that it currently
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer