This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch/rfc] Don't assume the host
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, mrg at redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:28:53 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: [patch/rfc] Don't assume the host
On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> this time it includes updates to gdbint.texinfo (Eli?).
> One thing I noticed in tweeking the doco is that there is a mysterious
> but almost useless chapter ``Porting GDB''. The information that
> chapter provides is also present elsewhere in a more complete form.
What is that other chapter?
> + New host only configurations do not need this file.
What is a ``host only configuration''? Is it an a.k.a. for
``native''? I'm not sure, since you later say
> ! New host and native configurations do not need this file.
Otherwise, I have no comments.