This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] x86-64 target config patch
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Jiri Smid <smid at suse dot cz>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 10:02:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA] x86-64 target config patch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com><3C49B76A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Cagney <email@example.com> writes:
> Yes. Otherwize ok.
Thanks Andrew for the review. I'm going to commit Jiri's approved
patches now since he had to do his military service and therefore
AFAIK cannot do this himself.
I'll try to get the other patches reworked but I'm not sure whether
I'll do it or somebody else.
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org