This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: new diff: gdb.texinfo
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Cc: Brian Youmans <3diff at gnu dot org>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 12:33:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: new diff: gdb.texinfo
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1020120134722.9986C@is>
> On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>> > Andrew, I don't know whether I should bother checking in these changes
>> > on the branch anymore, what with your intent to release v5.2 from the
>> > trunk. Please advise.
>> The still need to go onto the 5.1 branch because these are fixing (C)
>> problems and I'm going to have to spin another 5.1.something with those
>> fixes included (sigh).
> Okay, I committed to the branch as well. But please check whether making
> a distribution from the branch works, including "make info", because
> something strange happened with fdl.texi on the branch, probably because
> CVS and myself don't get along very well ;-)
FYI, I try to remember to do this but ... I'm adding a checklist it to
the release process.
The best way to check the doco on the 5.1 branch:
it is updated once every 24hrs.