This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] gdb/top.c: bump copyright year in banner
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 16:28:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] gdb/top.c: bump copyright year in banner
- References: <200201201942.NAA32638@duracef.shout.net>
> This change looks obvious from my point of view, but I'm asking for
> approval because it implements part of the legal interface.
> This is for mainline only, not 5.1 branch. I don't know if there have
> been any changes to the 5.1 branch in calendar year 2002 that require
> bumping the year, so I'm leaving the branch alone.
> OK to apply?
> Michael C
> 2002-01-20 Michael Chastain <email@example.com>
> * top.c (print_gdb_version): Bump copyright year to 2002.
Good catch. Branch as well as Eli committed a change.
2002-01-13 Eli Zaretskii <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* go32-nat.c (save_npx) [__DJGPP_MINOR__ < 3]: Remove extraneous
white space which prevented compilation. Reported by DSK
My I-AM-NOT-A-LAWYER understanding is that the (C) gets bumped if there
is a a release in that year with changes in that year.