This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] gdb/top.c: bump copyright year in banner
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:47:00 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] gdb/top.c: bump copyright year in banner
On Sun, 20 Jan 2002, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> My I-AM-NOT-A-LAWYER understanding is that the (C) gets bumped if there
> is a a release in that year with changes in that year.
The guidelines are in standards.texi. IIRC, your undertsanding is