This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa] Move remote stuff to new chapter
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:56:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa] Move remote stuff to new chapter
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1020121122406.17248B-100000@is>
> On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>> With that in mind, I'd like to propose that a new chapter be created:
>> ``Debugging remote programs''. The attatched patch is a first cut at this.
>> The second thing to consider (not done here) is to remove the remote
>> protocol specification to an appendix. It is very much like the
>> maintenance commands. While they are one of GDB's interfaces they are
>> pretty obscure and not part of normal reading.
> I think it's a good change.
Thanks. I've checked the first change in. Standby for another patch.