This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH RFA] Zap EXTRA_FRAME_INFO for ARM target
- From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>,Richard Earnshaw <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>,Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>,Scott Bambrough <sbambrough at zimismobile dot com>,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:57:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFA] Zap EXTRA_FRAME_INFO for ARM target
- Organization: Wasabi Systems, Inc.
- References: <1011215082551.ZM11544@ocotillo.lan> <3C4B4F9B.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1020121204528.ZM2093@localhost.localdomain>
- Reply-to: thorpej at wasabisystems dot com
On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 01:45:28PM -0700, Kevin Buettner wrote:
> > Thinking about it Jason was correct in taking this aproach (I suspect
> > I've done this with other targets). A patch making the single
> > independant change of eliminating EXTRA_FRAME_INFO is mechanical, and as
> > such, can be treated as obvious.
> I do agree, however, that Jason was correct in his approach for the
> alpha since the alpha target doesn't have any listed maintainers.
Just to be clear... I treated it as obvious since in several e-mails Andrew
has said that the process of multi-arch'ing a target is considered obvious,
and the removal of EXTRA_FRAME_INFO is specifically mentioned in the
description of how to multi-arch a target.
-- Jason R. Thorpe <email@example.com>