This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa/doco] Srink the overlay diagram
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at zwingli dot cygnus dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 24 Jan 2002 21:55:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa/doco] Srink the overlay diagram
- References: <3C4BA2E8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Cagney <email@example.com> writes:
> One of the things giving overfull hboxes is JimB's overlay diagram.
> The attached patch srinks it a little.
One of the points of the original diagram was that the unmapped
overlays (the ones in the "larger address space") weren't all the same
size --- they were all just no larger than the overlay area. Now
they're all the same size.
Aside from that, yes, it's fine.