This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patch: complete -vs- duplicates, take 2
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: fnasser at redhat dot com
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:43:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: Patch: complete -vs- duplicates, take 2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3C517C33.13B8A9D4@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:39:31 -0500
> From: Fernando Nasser <email@example.com>
> It looks OK for me, but I would like Eli's opinion as he is the one who
> has spent more time fixing the completer lately.
Tom's idea is okay with me, but I have difficulty reviewing the patch,
because Diff made a terrible salad out of it, probably due to some
false matches in wrong places.
Tom, could you please play with different values of context line
numbers (the NUM parameter in "diff -U NUM"), to produce diffs for
completer.c that would show the real changes, and post just that part
of the patch? (I tried to apply your patch and then produce better
diffs myself, but the patch didn't apply, probably because of version
mismatch between my sources and youirs.)