This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[patch] Mention i386 problem
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 20:30:22 -0500
- Subject: [patch] Mention i386 problem
I added the attatched. At least it is now documented. (trunk and branch)
2002-01-30 Andrew Cagney <email@example.com>
* PROBLEMS: Note that the i386 fix was missing from 5.1.1.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/PROBLEMS,v
retrieving revision 1.2
diff -p -r1.2 PROBLEMS
*** PROBLEMS 2001/12/07 23:33:19 1.2
--- PROBLEMS 2002/01/31 01:27:25
*** 1,3 ****
--- 1,17 ----
+ Known problems in GDB 5.1.1
+ See also the bug database http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/
+ Contrary to the GDB 5.1 announcement, the update did not contain fixes
+ to a i386 floating point problem. The latest sources do contain the
+ fix and it will be included in GDB 5.2.
+ Known problems in GDB 5.1
Due to a problem (conflicting types) with libiberty/regex.c, GDB 5.1