This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] fix BFD's core support on FreeBSD 4.[2-9]
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 14:27:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix BFD's core support on FreeBSD 4.[2-9]
- References: <20020131111656.A1369@dragon.nuxi.com>
> For the life of me I cannot figure out which branch to commit this to
> in case there is a 5.1.2. Should I use the gdb_5_1-2001-07-29-branch or
> gdb_5_1_0_1-2002-01-03-branch ?
(Yes, ok I know, I've been roundly slapped for doing a 220.127.116.11 :-( At
least I managed to get around the request for 18.104.22.168 :-)
Thanks for doing this.