This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] fix BFD's core support on FreeBSD 4.[2-9]
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:00:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix BFD's core support on FreeBSD 4.[2-9]
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- References: <20020131111656.A1369@dragon.nuxi.com> <3C599A85.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 02:27:01PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > For the life of me I cannot figure out which branch to commit this to
> > in case there is a 5.1.2. Should I use the gdb_5_1-2001-07-29-branch or
> > gdb_5_1_0_1-2002-01-03-branch ?
I did not regen bfd/configure as the diff from what is in CVS to what
autoconf 2.13 (Sourceware's 2.13.000227) produced was *MASSIVE* (but
wasn't in mainline when I made this same commit). What is the right
version of autoconf to use now?
-- David (obrien@FreeBSD.org)