This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Basic structure to describe register formats
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 16:10:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Basic structure to describe register formats
- References: <20020201152209.A17528@nevyn.them.org>
Almost approved, I've been pokeing at random targets that once worked
and they have now all been broken by multi-arch.
> @@ -0,0 +1,28 @@
My only quarm is with this. It extends the G packet definition a little
- lines with a leading letter get ignored just like comments and blanks.
Any way I think EXPEDITE to better word for describing what is to be
done with those registers. SID uses that word to describe this exact