This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH]: Remove "xbreak" and "txbreak" to hppa target code.
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 14:36:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Remove "xbreak" and "txbreak" to hppa target code.
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <200202010202.g11223D00634@reddwarf.cygnus.com>
Michael Snyder wrote:
> These two commands were implemented in a completely non-portable
> way, so that they might work on hppa architecture, but would not
> be likely to work in general.
> Removing them from core gdb and putting them in the hppa module.
> Leaving the code in breakpoint.c (it certainly can't live
> anywhere else), but it will not be called except from hppa-tdep.
Sure. I'll send that separately.