This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: Fix sparc-specific MI tests
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: jimb at zwingli dot cygnus dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 12:13:54 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: RFA: Fix sparc-specific MI tests
- References: <20020203044322.A6F3D5E9DE@zwingli.cygnus.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> From: Jim Blandy <email@example.com>
> Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 23:43:22 -0500 (EST)
> (sparc_register_tests): Expand floating-point number regexp to
> recognize NaN values, too.
If we are going to support NaN's, should we support Inf's as well?