This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Use TYPE_TAG_NAME everywhere
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 19:27:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use TYPE_TAG_NAME everywhere
- References: <20020203181542.A27182@nevyn.them.org>
BTW, I can this to the ari table if you want - this is the sort of thing
the ari is intended to detect.
> One file accessed the tag_name member directly. Just for consistency, I
> fixed it to use the macro. Committed as obvious.