This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Add handling of Ctrl-Break for win32 native target.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:08:00 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add handling of Ctrl-Break for win32 native target.
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Pierre Muller wrote:
> Ctrl-Break exception is not handled by
> current win32-nat.c code.
> The following patch fixes this.
IMHO, this should be mentioned in the manual somewhere (as a