This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Add handling of Ctrl-Break for win32 native target.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:58:20 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add handling of Ctrl-Break for win32 native target.
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Pierre Muller wrote:
> >IMHO, this should be mentioned in the manual somewhere (as a
> >Windows-specific issue).
> I don't undersantd what you mean here:
> should we document this as a known limitation of the win32 native target up to 5.1.1
> or should we specify that Ctrl-Break gets also caught in newer versions of GDB?
What I understood from the patch is that Ctrl-Break is not only caught,
but is handled differently from other exceptions. If that is true, I
think the users should know what will they see if they press Ctrl-Break.
If I misunderstood, I apologize for the line noise.