This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Improved support for overlay breakpoints in ROM
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 09:46:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improved support for overlay breakpoints in ROM
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <Pine.SUN.3.91.1020205131231.22795A@is>
Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Michael Snyder wrote:
> > 2002-02-04 Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * breakpoint.h (enum bptype): Add new overlay event bp type.
> > (enable_overlay_breakpoints, disable_overlay_breakpoints): Export.
> > * breakpoint.c (create_internal_breakpoint): New function.
> > (intenal_breakpoint_number): Moved into create_internal_breakpoint.
> There seems to be a typo here.
Thanks -- corrected. ;-)