This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Confusion over the definition of 'bool' in rdi-share/host.h
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 11:38:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: Confusion over the definition of 'bool' in rdi-share/host.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nick Clifton wrote:
> I am not sure if we are allowed to modify rdi-share/host.h, it
> appears to be copyright to ARM, but if we are, then may I submit the
> following patch to undefine bool before it is used ?
We do whatever we want to rdi-share/*. My personal vote is to
delete it and start over... :-)