This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Confusion over the definition of 'bool' in rdi-share/host.h
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 22:29:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: Confusion over the definition of 'bool' in rdi-share/host.h
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3C6034B6.38CB7252@apple.com>
> Nick Clifton wrote:
>> I am not sure if we are allowed to modify rdi-share/host.h, it
>> appears to be copyright to ARM, but if we are, then may I submit the
>> following patch to undefine bool before it is used ?
> We do whatever we want to rdi-share/*. My personal vote is to
> delete it and start over... :-)
Next release? :-) Have you seen how much protocol/remote stuff deleting
the a29k eliminates?