This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] handle signal passing to debuggee for win32 native target.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 12:57:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] handle signal passing to debuggee for win32 native target.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 10:28:32AM +0100, Pierre Muller wrote:
>At 20:13 05/02/2002 , vous avez ?crit:
>>On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 01:58:53PM +0100, Pierre Muller wrote:
>> >But I don't really know if Cygwin library uses SetUnhandledExceptionFilter
>> >(I suspect it does as my patch does not work as intended...).
>>It does, in effect, yes.
>I didn't find out where this is used...
Do you really want to understand cygwin internals? :-)
It's handled, in a raw fashion, by 'init_exception_handler' in the file
'exceptions.cc' in the cygwin source.