This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] fix for utils.c bool problem
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- To: "Martin M. Hunt" <hunt at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 16:40:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] fix for utils.c bool problem
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200202072133.NAA28346@cygnus.com>
"Martin M. Hunt" wrote:
> Am I the only one seeing this? On three different build systems I am getting errors like
No, the boolean type syndrome is showing up everywhere (see below).
Nick just fixed that code. The recent changes just uncovered these
On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 06:12:16PM +0000, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> The ARM port of GDB is currently failing to build for me because of
> this problem:
> In file included from /home/nickc/work/sources/egcs/gdb/rdi-share/ardi.h:17,
> from /home/nickc/work/sources/egcs/gdb/remote-rdi.c:46:
> /home/nickc/work/sources/egcs/gdb/rdi-share/host.h:123: conflicting types for `_Bool'
> /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-linux/2.96/include/stdbool.h:41: previous declaration of `_Bool'
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9