This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] New gdb port: Hitachi SH5 (sh64-elf)
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at localhost dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 23:59:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New gdb port: Hitachi SH5 (sh64-elf)
- References: <email@example.com>
> +#ifdef GDB_TARGET_IS_SH64
> + case bfd_mach_sh5:
BTW, is this needed? I noticed that the sh64 opcodes (and sim?), when it was submitted, looked messed up as it didn't include all the assemblers. I suggested that be fixed.