This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/testsuite] Allow __libc_start_main above main in annota1.exp
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at zwingli dot cygnus dot com>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>, drow at mvista dot com,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 09 Feb 2002 11:20:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA/testsuite] Allow __libc_start_main above main in annota1.exp
- References: <200201301602.g0UG2Ro27845@duracef.shout.net><3C58212C.5BB1291F@redhat.com>
You know, it wouldn't be hard to write another mi-like interface that
used different builders to emit Emacs Lisp s-expressions. We could
end up with a real killer Emacs interface that way.