This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH RFA] for NetBSD host, use RPATH to add X lib dir.
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: cgd at broadcom dot com
- Cc: insight at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 11:53:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH RFA] for NetBSD host, use RPATH to add X lib dir.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2002-02-08 Chris Demetriou <email@example.com>
> * configure.in: When building for NetBSD host systems, tell
> linker to provide RPATH for the X11 library directory.
> * configure: Regenerate.
I can't see this breaking anything other than NetBSD so yes, ok.