This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch/rfc] Delete floatformat_unknown
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:16:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch/rfc] Delete floatformat_unknown
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> > Thoughts? Probably commit it in about a week.
> Here we go ...
> > 2002-02-03 Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * gdbarch.sh (TARGET_LONG_DOUBLE_FORMAT): Default to
> > default_double_format.
> > * gdbarch.h, gdbarch.c: Re-generate.
> > * findvar.c (floatformat_unknown): Delete variable definition.
> > * doublest.h (floatformat_unknown): Delete variable declaration.
> I'm currently checking this in.
Given that we now assume that long double == double, why is
TARGET_LONG_DOUBLE_BIT = 128 by default?