This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] nuke CONST_PTR
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 08:17:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] nuke CONST_PTR
- References: <200202131444.g1DEi0e02865@duracef.shout.net>
On Feb 13, 8:44am, Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> 2002-02-12 Michael Chastain <email@example.com>
> * defs.h: Kill CONST_PTR.
> * c-lang.h (c_builtin_types): Change CONST_PTR to simple "const".
> * c-lang.c (c_builtin_types): Likewise.
> * ch-lang.c (ch_builtin_types): Likewise.
> * f-lang.c (f_builtin_types): Likewise.
> * language.c (unknown_builtin_types): Likewise.
> * m2-lang.c (m2_builtin_types): Likewise.
> * p-lang.c (pascal_builtin_types): Likewise.
> * scm-lang.c (c_builtin_types): Likewise.
I proofread your patch and it looks okay to me. I'm not the
maintainer of any of the files in question, but I think this one ought
to go in under the "obvious" fix rule. (Just wait a couple of days
for objections first...)