This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] gdbserver 3/3 - new code
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:29:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] gdbserver 3/3 - new code
- References: <20020205175646.C13231@nevyn.them.org>
Only a style nit - wrap the headers in #ifndef #define #endif. Oh and
you're going to have some fun with fnchange.list :-)
The other one is with regformats/* How sure are you that the regformats
so described aren't GNU/Linux (yes check that as well :-) specific?
If you can add a news entry, I can get the web pages updated.