This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDBINIT_FILENAME macro in config/i386/xm-cygwin.h
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:33:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: GDBINIT_FILENAME macro in config/i386/xm-cygwin.h
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 05:10:42PM +0100, Pierre Muller wrote:
>xm-cygwin.h seems to define again GDBINIT_FILENAME to "gdb.ini",
>thus gdb.ini is searched in home and current dir.
>But looking into logs, Chistopher removed this in version 1.5,
>as explained in the log, while Andrew reintroduced it,
>but without any mention in the log.
>Isn't that an error in the last commit of Andrew?
I'm sure that it is. I've reverted the reversion.
Thanks for catching this. I'm sure I would have been scratching my
head about this one for a while before I figured out what was going