This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/c++testsuite] New test for constructor breakpoints
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 18:50:05 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA/c++testsuite] New test for constructor breakpoints
This patch is declined for now, because I believe there is still controversy
about the right thing to do for overloaded constructors and destructors.
(And I am a party to that controversy ... so someone admonish please me if
I start getting thickheaded).
2002-02-14 Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com>
* gdb.c++/ovldbreak.exp: Test breakpoints on the constructors.