This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFD] How to fix FRAME_CHAIN_VALID redefinition in config/i386/tm-i386v4.h ?
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, "Peter.Schauer" <Peter dot Schauer at regent dot e-technik dot tu-muenchen dot de>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:42:36 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFD] How to fix FRAME_CHAIN_VALID redefinition in config/i386/tm-i386v4.h ?
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> There's some interesting code along these lines in what Richard
> committed for ARM. He parses things like glibc's .note.ABI-tag
> section, as well as ELF_OSABI fields where set.
Credit where it's due: I lifted the idea out of the rs6k tdep file.