This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH multi-arch GET_LONGJMP_TARGET
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:13:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: PATCH multi-arch GET_LONGJMP_TARGET
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> This patch makes that
> GET_LONGJMP_TARGET is always defined for all mutiarched target
> (even partial !).
> Thus it breaks compilation of Cygwin native GDB,
> because JB_PC and JB_ELEMENT_SIZE are not defined for these targets.
> (and several other i386 targets)
> The correct fix would be to add these values to gdbarch ...
> The following was committed as an obvious fix.
Ah, sorry about that.
Perhaps it would also be sensible to check GET_LONGJMP_TARGET_P() in that
code and always return 0 if it is false.
I'll go around the other tdep files and clean those up as well.