This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/c++testsuite] New test for constructor breakpoints
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:03:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA/c++testsuite] New test for constructor breakpoints
Aieee, I am having an instant allergic reaction to -notransfer. Nothing
else in the test suite uses it except for some internal multi-line stuff
in gdb_test which I do not trust at all. So we get to be the first
soldier on the beach. I don't want to have result variations depending
on what version of "expect" somebody has.
There's got to be a better way of tracking which breakpoints have
been successfully set. Maybe set_bp_overloaded should record that