This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa:testsuite} Overhaul sizeof.exp
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:58:50 -0600
- Subject: Re: [rfa:testsuite} Overhaul sizeof.exp
> I think this one avoids any potential ``print/d (long double)1'' problems.
It does. I give it a clean bill of health, all PASSes for the new tests.
Recommended for approval.
(We've got to sort out this XFAIL/KFAIL issue though. You just wrote a
test that reveals a bug in gdb, and you had to take it out of the
2002-02-19 Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gdb.base/sizeof.c (main): Call fill_structs. Print value of
signed, unsigned and straight char.
(padding_char, padding_short, padding_int, padding_long,
padding_long_long, padding_float, padding_double,
padding_long_double): New global variables.
(fill, fill_structs): New functions.
* gdb.base/sizeof.exp: Check for signed and unsigned char. Check
for correctly sized writes. Update copyright.
(get_valueof): New procedure.
(get_sizeof): Call get_valueof.
(check_valueof): New procedure.
(check_padding): New procedure.