This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa:testsuite} Overhaul sizeof.exp
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>, ac131313 at cygnus dot com,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 13:12:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa:testsuite} Overhaul sizeof.exp
- References: <200202201749.g1KHnlv04009@duracef.shout.net> <3C73E572.ECEEEF5E@redhat.com>
On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 01:05:38PM -0500, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> I can take a look at the KFAIL stuff this weekend if you want.
> But if the ample majority wants to try again  and is willing to
> work in establishing polices to try and make that work
> this time and is willing to help enforcing those polices I would
> agree with that.
> So, I am for ->[2']->[0']
> 2' -  with extrict polices to prevent xfails to be forgotten.
I agree with Fernando at this point (except that I consider 0'
Fernando, I'd really appreciate it if you investigated KFAILs.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer