This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa:testsuite} Overhaul sizeof.exp
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com, fnasser at redhat dot com
- Cc: ac131313 at cygnus dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:24:27 -0600
- Subject: Re: [rfa:testsuite} Overhaul sizeof.exp
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> As far as I'm concerned, the ideal path would be:
> - Add KFAIL support.
> - Add new failing tests that we can fix in GDB as KFAIL
> - Change appropriate existing XFAILs to KFAILs, and document
> BOTH XFAILS AND KFAILS!
Fernando Nasser wrote:
> I agree that that is the ideal plan. I don't know where I will find the
> time but I would be willing to try and come up with a 'kfail' patch
> if people really want it.
Okay, I'm on board with KFAIL. I haven't heard anyone object to KFAIL.
I'll go write the Sunday Project support for it (I am on vacation today).
fn> I can discuss this with the Dejagnu author as well. Do you guys want
fn> me to try and contact him?
Let's charge down the KFAIL path until it either works or we hit a