This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: parse output from `info sources' one filename at a time
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 21 Feb 2002 15:58:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: parse output from `info sources' one filename at a time
- References: <20020214001154.0A7605E9DE@zwingli.cygnus.com>
I've committed this.
Jim Blandy <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> This eliminates an `ERROR' when the test is run under Linux. The
> output from `info sources' includes all the shared library source
> files, making it so long that it overflows Expect's buffer.
> 2002-02-13 Jim Blandy <email@example.com>
> * gdb.asm/asm-source.exp: Parse the output from `info sources' one
> filename at a time, and watch for the ones we want to see.