This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: parse output from `info sources' one filename at a time
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: drow at mvista dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, jimb at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:16:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: RFA: parse output from `info sources' one filename at a time
Daniel Jacobowitz write:
> I'm not arguing that expect/dejagnu version skew hasn't caused problems
> in the past, but that's unrelated to this. You don't get the error
> because your C library does not contain debug info; no standard
> desktop/server distribution leaves it there, generally.
Oh, foo! You are right, the C library is another free variable in
the testing system.
I wonder if I'll ever get my arms around the entire set of variables
for a reproducible test run.
Sad but enlightened,