This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] honor new-console and new-group in win32-nat.c
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:25:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] honor new-console and new-group in win32-nat.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 09:48:41AM +0100, Pierre Muller wrote:
>Since the shell patch in win32-nat.c,
>the new-group and new-console commands are igonred.
>This is due to a small mistake in child_create_inferior.
>The following patch fixed this.
>If you use new-console, this patch will also expose
>another problem (not fixed here), which is that the
>shell is not allowed to exit after exit of the debuggee.
>Christopher, shouldn't you set usesshell to 0
>already so that other people trying to use the cygwin native
>from CVS will be able to use it normally until you
>fix the other problems relative to shell usage.
>2002-02-22 Pierre Muller <email@example.com>
> * win32-nat.c (child_create_inferior): Fix create flags setting bug.
Ok. Please check in.