This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Delete linux-thread.c
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 22:40:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] Delete linux-thread.c
- References: <3C785F5F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 10:34:55PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> (not to be confused with lin-thread.c)
> The file isn't used.
What about lin-thread.c? Is that on the hitlist too - I'm fairly sure
it isn't used.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer