This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
is my spu patch acceptable?
- From: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org>
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:53:49 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: is my spu patch acceptable?
I'd like to know if my patch to autoconfiscate SPU has been accepted, or
if more information or modification is needed.
I'm waiting on this before finishing the whole copyright assignment thing,
and also I'd like to get this in before I submit my patch to
autoconfiscate the utils subdirectory, which I would like accepted before
I sumbit my big top level autoconfiscation patches to gcc.