This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] PTRACE_*REGS and x86-64-linux support for gdbserver
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:49:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] PTRACE_*REGS and x86-64-linux support for gdbserver
- References: <20020227013749.A20342@nevyn.them.org>
I noticed, in an earlier patch you create a new ``..._linux'' .dat file.
That addresses the only concern I had - were some of these register
format files GNU/Linux specific. If they were, you were renaming them.