This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Gdb line table implementation tweak
- From: Fred Fish <fnf at fishpond dot ninemoons dot com>
- To: jimb at redhat dot com (Jim Blandy)
- Cc: kettenis at kettenis dot dyndns dot org (Mark Kettenis), fnf at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:20:05 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Gdb line table implementation tweak
- Reply-to: fnf at redhat dot com
> Fred, could you look into these failures?
Yes, but I would need access to a host system that exhibits
the failures. Given a pointer and access to such a system,
I can try and see what is going on.