This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Fix logic error suppressing attach.exp tests
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: fnf at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 19:48:36 -0600
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix logic error suppressing attach.exp tests
I proofread this and it looks good to me, with one gotcha: you need to
add "2002" to the copyright dates.
I tested this on:
gcc=2.95.3, 3.0.4, gcc-3_1-branch%20020226, HEAD%20020226
The results are flawless: all PASS on all configurations.
I don't have approval authority in testsuite/gdb.base but I like this patch.
Can anyone test it on more targets and hosts?
2002-02-28 Fred Fish <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gdb.base/attach.exp: Fix logic error that was suppressing this
test for all non hppa*-*-hpux* targets, instead of the hp target.
Move comments closer to the suppression point.