This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA]: Fix do_cleanups if oldchain is NULL
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:32:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA]: Fix do_cleanups if oldchain is NULL
- References: <3FE0C502.email@example.com> <3FF59719.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040102175138.GB11549@nevyn.them.org>
How about making NULL an internal error then, as below? I think we
should either do that or document its behavior, and it seems
I thought about that, and would likely be ok if there were only normal
simple cleanups. Its the "other" (i.e., final, run, exec, ...) cleanups
that trouble me.