This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa/testsuite] rewrite get_compiler_info
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:50:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa/testsuite] rewrite get_compiler_info
- References: <20040107013455.049834B35A@berman.michael-chastain.com>
I have not completely reviewed this patch yet. However,
On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 08:34:55PM -0500, Michael Chastain wrote:
> The drawback is that the output of "gcc -E ..." winds up in gdb.log.
> Twice. (dejagnu turns on output logging, and then sends copies of the
> captured output to the log also). I fixed that by toggling the log
> file at the expect level.
Is it possible to do this in gdb_compile instead? If you check
gdb.log, currently compiler error messages get logged twice. Sounds
like the same problem.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer