This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] new test for separate debug info
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 17:28:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] new test for separate debug info
- References: <20031114193714.872554B3FA@berman.michael-chastain.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4003193D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 05:01:33PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> >To pick up an old thread. I am committing this. I have disabled the
> >test for stabs.
> >The next thing to do is test with the new switches that Jakub and Nick
> >have added to binutils.
> >2004-01-12 Elena Zannoni <email@example.com>
> > * gdb.base/sepdebug.exp: New file.
> > * gdb.base/sepdebug.c: New file.
> > * lib/gdb.exp (separate_debug_filename): New procedure.
> > (gdb_gnu_strip_debug): New procedure.
> Ya! Now what would be nice is a similar gdbserver sniff test :-)
Er.... I have absolutely no idea what that sentence means :)
BTW, Elena, should it be testing for the presence of dwarf2 rather than
the absence of stabs? I suspect you'll be hearing from MichaelC soon
if the test doesn't work on HP-UX.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer